Yield: 4 servings
1 Pound Chicken Breast, trimmed and cubed
1/4 Cup Broccoli Florets, optional
1/2 Can Water Chestnuts (sliced, 8 Oz. Can), sliced,
1/2 Can Bamboo Shoots (8 Oz. Can), sliced,
1/2 Can Baby Corn (15 Oz. Can), drained, sliced longway then halved
1/2 Cup Bok Choy, diagonally sliced stems (remove and chop about 1/2 cup leaves and set aside)
1/4 Cup Carrots, diagonally sliced
1/4 Cup Onion, sliced 1/2″ thick
1 Stalk Celery, diagonally sliced
1/4 Cup Green Pepper, cleaned and sliced
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1 Cup Sweet Teriyaki Sauce
2 Bags Success Brown Rice or (4 Cups Cooked Rice)
2 Tablespoons Oil
1 Tablespoon Butter, Unsalted
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, Optional
- Marinate chicken in…(Add all ingredients in a small bowl, whisk together, add to a zip-lock bag, add chicken and refrigerate 15-30 minutes)
- 1 cup beef broth,
- 1/8 tsp. ginger,
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder,
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder,
- 1/2 tsp oil,
- 2 tsp. soy sauce,
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar.
- Salt & Pepper
- In deep dish frying pan or wok heat 2 tablespoons oil and 1 tablespoon butter about 1 minute
- add in minced garlic, stirring 1 minute to flavor oil.
- Add in chicken and toss repeatedly and cook approximately 3-5 minutes each side, until juices run clear when poked with a fork. (Cooking time will vary depending on heat and size of chicken cubes)
- Add in vegetables (except chopped leaves of bok choy) and cook on medium-high, tossing repeatedly for about 10- 15 minutes.(until vegetables are fork tender)
- Add in bok choy leaves and toss
- Add a small dash of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes to give this sweet melody a little kick.
- Next, add in Teriyaki sauce and mix for about 3-5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Serve over Rice and Enjoy!
Serving Ideas: Serve over a bed of rice.
Prior to serving put out some Chinese Crunchy noodles and duck sauce.
For an after dinner treat serve some Fortune Cookies or almond cookies.