Yield: 2 Salads | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Start to finish: 15 minutes
This bed of spinach is topped with vegetables, green grapes, orange slices, roasted beets, feta cheese and nuts.
3 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach, divided between two salad plates/bowls
1/2 Each Cucumber, Peel or Unpeeled, washed, sliced, then cut in half and divided
2 Slices Onion, thinly sliced, rings separated and divided
1/2 Each Tomatoes, washed, sliced, quartered and divided
1/4 Each Red Bell Pepper, washed, core and seeds removed, cut in 1/4’s using on quarter slice, then cut in half and divided. Store remaining pepper.
1/4 Each Green Bell Pepper, washed, core and seeds removed, cut in 1/4’s using on quarter slice, then cut in half and divided. Store remaining pepper.
1 Stalk Celery, washed, julienned and divided
1 Cup Green Grapes* You Can Substitute With Any Berry Fruit You Prefer, washed and divided
1 Cup Roasted Beets, divided click here for recipe
1 Each Cuties, Orange, or Tangerine, peeled, segments separated then cut in half and divided
1/4 Cup Walnuts Pieces or Any Nut or Seed You Prefer, Unshelled, divided
1/4 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbles, divided
1/2 Cup Paul Newman’s Raspberry Walnut Dressing, divided
1. Between two salad plates/bowls evenly divide spinach.
2. Then divide up the cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, red pepper, green pepper, green grapes adding them on top of spinach.
3. Divide up the roasted beets and pile on top in center of other ingredients.
4. Divide up the orange bits and add to salad.
5. Sprinkle salad with feta cheese and then the nuts.
6. Top evenly with Raspberry Dressing.
One thought on “Citrus and Beet Salad”
I’m grateful for having you as a friend!
LikeLiked by 1 person