A deliciously adorable breakfast quiche. Loaded with cheddar cheese and Ham!
1 Package Refrigerated Pie Crust, 14.1 oz. (2 crusts)
2/3 Cup Milk
1/4 Teaspoon Black Ground Pepper
1 Cup Cooked Ham, diced
1 Cup Fresh Baby Spinach, finely chopped
3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded, divided
1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, diced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll crusts on a lightly floured surface. Using a 4″ round cutter, cut out 6 rounds from each crust. Re-roll scraps as necessary.
3. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray. Place one round in bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside
4. Beat eggs, milk, and pepper.
5. Distribute ham, onion, spinach and 1/2 of the cheddar cheese evenly among the muffin cups
6. Pour egg mixture evenly into each muffin cup. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
7. Bake 20 – 25 minutes until eggs are set. Let sit 5 minutes prior to serving.
***You can also make a large quiche by preparing one of the crusts according to package instructions. Then follow instructions 4 – 6. Bake 40 – 45 minutes until eggs are set. Let sit 8 minutes prior to serving.