A traditional side dish for the Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe.
8 Each Red Bliss Potatoes rinsed and halved
3 Tbl Butter
Salt and Pepper, Optional
1. Put the potatoes in a medium-size saucepan and cover them with water.
2. Bring them to a boil and continue boiling until the potatoes are fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
3. Drain the potatoes and carefully place them in a large bowl. (Be careful so you don’t rub off skins)
4. Add the butter, toss gently until all the potatoes are well coated.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, desired. (I only use pepper and allow my guests to add their own salt)
6. Yummy! Enjoy