*Refer to Roasted Beets, adjust the recipe for 1 bunch of beets.
*Refer to Pickled Beets for the recipe for marinating. Marinate eggs about 2 hours.
8 Each Hard Boiled Eggs., peeled and rinsed.
1/3 Cup Mayonnaise, Helmans
1 Tablespoon Gulden’s Spicy Brown Mustard
1 Tablespoon Sweet Pickle Relish
1/4 Teaspoon Black Ground Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
3. Remove eggs from the container, pat dry, slice in half long ways. Return beets to the refrigerator.
4. Pop out the yolks carefully and put them in a bowl. Set the whites aside.
5. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, relish until creamy, season with salt and pepper to taste. Then spoon the mixture carefully into the egg cups.
6. Sprinkle with the paprika.
7. You can prepare these about two hours before serving. Keep in refrigerator loosely covered.
NOTE: You can use the same yolk mixture excluding the relish for classic deviled eggs. Then combine both on a platter for an appealing look.
Add a sprig of fresh dill on each egg